Thursday, November 24, 2011

"I'm Thankful For.."


Thanksgiving afternoon our evening receptionist, Selina, asked some of Park Regency's residents what they're thankful for this Thanksgiving. Here's what our residents had to say.

"I'm thankful for being together."

"I'm able to stand on two feet at 93 years old."

"I'm healthy, and I'm glad to live here--it's nice, and I'm proud to live here."

"I'm thankful for a nice place to live, and a nice family."

"My family, grandkids, great grandkids, and that I got to spend time with them today.
I'm thankful for my friends, here and elsewhere."

"I'm thankful to have people like you around."

"What we got to eat today, we don't get that everyday!
But I guess I'm also thankful for whatever I've got."

"Everything! My family, but everything. I had a great time with my family.
I got to visit people I don't get to see often."

"I'm thankful that my husband's still alive.
I'm thankful for my children and grandchildren, who I saw today."

"I can almost take a few steps with my left foot.
I'm thankful I have a son like I have,
and I'm thankful for my new great-granddaughter."

"I'm thankful for my family."

"Well, my family, and all my friends here. And that God's let me live as long as I have!"

No comments:

Post a Comment